Thursday, May 29, 2008

David Cook, the New American Idol

I know that the finale was last week, but since I was busy, I wasn't able to post any for a while. Enough about me, let's talk about American Idol. Last week, Archuleta's songs really fit his voice that really made me think that he'll be the next American Idol. Even Simon told him that he won all three rounds. I could agree on that one but I really don't care who wins. Both Davids can definitely sing and both have charisma which is important if you want to sell albums. Here in the Philippines, Cook was already making a hit on the radio even before winning American Idol. After performing "Always Be My Baby", callers have been requesting the song on the radio. And finally, they played a studio version of Cook's performance on Idol. Here's what I'll predict, I think David Cook will definitely make hits. Former American Idol contestant, Chris Daughtry, made hits and he wasn't even the winner of that season. And with hits today coming from bands like Daughtry, Hinder, 3 Doors Down and more, it's a perfect time for Cook to come out and take over.

0 comments:

Photobucket
PPP Direct