Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy Schedule..

I have been very busy for the past few weeks. And a lot of things happened within those weeks. As I have mentioned on my past posts, I'm a guitarist of a band. And right now, I joined another band. From a jazz band to a rock band. I have been playing with two very different bands right now. It's been a wild ride and big adjustments must be made to play different music. And that's the reason why I wasn't able to write for the past few weeks. Aside from that, my internet connection was disconnected for some reason. It's fixed for now but I still have to pay for the balance before the 16th of May. Yes, I have been busy working to pay for my bills but what makes it worse are the prices of consumer products, from gasoline, rice, canned goods, meat, vegetables, electricity and the list goes on and on. Name it and 95 percent, it increased too.

It's really different when you're a kid. You don't even have to worry about any of these things. You maybe busy, but busy from playing. Things are different now. If you want something, you have to work really hard for it. Kids today don't even have a chance to become a full time kid. Some are already working at an early age because of the crisis we're having in this country. And last tuesday, a text message came and just informed me, that a good friend of mine passed away. With all the busy schedule, stress, and crisis, that news did the biggest hit on me. We may have a busy schedule, lots of stress and problems, but we must always remember to live our life to the fullest and there's nothing more important than to have time show your feelings for the people you love.

0 comments:

Photobucket
PPP Direct