Tuesday, March 25, 2008

PC Down..

Last week was Holy Week. And during Holy Week we do our beliefs such as sacrifices, fasting, and of course praying. In other words, it's a week of doing things you don't usually do. Sacrifices like taking some time off the things you like. And that's what I did.. or should I say, that's what happened to me. I'm a PC person. When I wake up, I open my computer until I go to sleep. That's my lifestyle if I don't go out.

And here's what happened. Last Wednesday, my computer started to crash. Don't know why. Every time I open it, runs for awhile then it stops responding. Then I checked the memory, took it out and put it back in. That's where it all started. This time, I wasn't able to even log in. Every time it checks the memory, it stops. I don't know how to fix it and don't know what to do. It's Holy Week and the PC shops were closed. I have no choice but to wait till Sunday to have it checked. Days passed and finally, it's Sunday. After a lunch date with my family, it's time to go to the computer shop to get it checked. I went to the counter, gave my CPU checked and waited. Waited for an hour I guess. I heard the technician called out my name. Finally, it's done. I only paid $7 for it. I wondered why. Then I asked him what's the problem. He told me, it only needs to be cleaned. A weird look at my face. A sign of regret and happiness. Then I reflected. The Lord taught me a lesson this time. He taught me to sacrifice and reflect. My pc went down and died. It took me till Sunday until I got it fixed. Just like Jesus who died for us and rose from the dead. A lesson that I got from a weird situation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW talk about timing huh? SO I have to ask, where are things actually closed for Holy Week?

Photobucket
PPP Direct